Henderson County Chamber of Commerce
Fall Festival Talent Show
149 Eastern Shores Drive
Lexington, TN 38351
Contact Kim Douglass
Release of Liability
By signing below, I hereby release Lexington Main Street Fall Festival, Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, volunteers and the City of Lexington from any injuries or losses, which may occur during the Chili Cook-Off. I understand my entry gives the Lexington Main Street Fall Festival the right to use my photo for promotional purposes. I understand that no refunds will be issued- no exceptions. I also understand the judges' decisions are final.
- Teams must file an Entry Form with a $45 check to the Lexington Main Street Fall Festival Chili Cook-off to re- serve a spot.
- The cook-off site will open at 6 a.m. for registration and set up. A mandatory team meeting with cook-off officials will be at 6:45 a.m. to review rules. The chili cook-off begins at 7 a.m. Teams will begin serving chili to judges at noon, so don't be late.
- All teams must consist of at least two people.
- Each team is responsible for all cooking utensils, tables, chairs, cooking ingredients, set up and clean up. A tent or overhead covering of some sort is required.
- Each team must supply all cooking equipment: propane camp stove, grills, generators, etc.
- No chili can be pre-cooked or prepared prior to competition. All food preparation including meat, cutting of vegetables, etc. must be done on-site in a sanitary manner. Please keep chili tightly covered when not serving.
- Each contestant will be assigned a contestant number by the chief scorekeeper and given a Styrofoam cup with lid for their chili. An official of the cook-off will deliver the chili entries to the judges for a blind taste test.
- Judges will announce the Lexington Main Street Fall Festival Chili Cook-off winner around 1 p.m. The winning team will be presented with a big bragging-rights trophy
- Each team will donate its chili to the Lexington Main Street Fall Festival Chili Cook-off for consumption and sale that day. Each team is expected to dispense their chili to the public at 1 p.m. Bowls, spoons and tickets will be provided by Lexington Main Street Fall Festival Chili Cook-off.